Sunday, January 24, 2016

Comments that Raise Concern:


After doing the very simple procedure of changing a light bulb and your neighbor goes, “Hey! This girl does not fear electricity-o! I say!” Uh…should I not be doing this in the future?

Having your counterpart tell you, “You are a very good boy! You are a good boy!” …I’m a girl…you know that, right?

“I have prepared rat mole for you!”

Having your motorcycle rider tell you, “My bike does not have any brakes. That is why I keep asking you to get off when we go down hills.”

When the cab driver opens his door to shoo something out and someone asks, “A mosquito?” And he responds, “No, a small scorpion.”

“I dreamt about you last night. Cameroon was suiting you fine! You were pregnant.”

“It’s good to carry a stick when it’s sunny like this so you can kill the snakes” Uhh, I’ve been walking this path for over a year… why has no one warned me before today?

“Baby, you have no shame.” Said to a literal baby, who is still one year old.

“You look funny.” Would you care to qualify that? What exactly looks funny? Was it necessary to tell me?

“You will not leave this place. You will marry here. You will stay forever.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment